Ever wanted to learn how to sell on eBay but not sure where to start? Do you like the idea of learning a useful skill that can help you make money at home on your own schedule? Why not learn from a professional, full-time eBay seller – Trader Chris!
Trader Chris offers an Intro to eBay Selling class that will teach you how to:
- Do research and create listings that will attract buyers
- Enhance listings with better descriptions and photography
- Set pricing that will maximize your profits
- Open and use a Paypal account to simplify getting paid
- Monitor sales to know exactly what’s working and what’s not
- Avoid many of the costly mistakes that new eBay sellers may make
Class Schedule – Held at the Chapel Hill Chamber of Commerce, 104 South Estes Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Friday, October 16, 2015 – 8am to 12pm – $25*
Friday, January 15, 2016 – 8am to 12pm – $25*
* Cost is $25 per person, discounted to $20 per person if you bring a friend!
Limited space is available on a first come, first serve basis. Payment is due at the time of registration and is transferable, but not refundable. Fresh bagels, juice, and coffee will be provided for attendees.
To sign-up, please contact Chris DiGiovanna via e-mail email@example.com or call (919) 448-7325. Private instruction and business consultation is also available.